TO OUR GUESTS
Thank you for inquiring about/renting Secluded Lodge on Lake Fork Texas.
Occupancy -- 4 guests at regular rate ($100 per night + tax – two night minimum)
(Up to 3 more guests with additional fee of $10 per guest per night + tax)
$100 Deposit required to reserve dates. Refundable if following conditions are met
NO SMOKING INDOORS – NO DRUG USE
NO ATV/OFFROAD VEHICLES – NO DISCHARGE OF FIREARMS
DISCLAIMER: This lodge is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or facilities. Owners are not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings of guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters and their guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- Check in is no earlier than 3:00 pm first day of reservation (unless early check-in has been arranged)
- Check out is no later than 12:00 pm on last day of reservation (unless late check-out has been arranged)
- The lodge is completely furnished including bedding, towels, dishes, toilet paper and paper towels.You should plan to supply your own disposable plates, cups, and utensils.There are pillows, linens, towels, paper towels, and toilet paper provided for the amount of guests that have been declared.
- The lodge has the following sleeping accommodations:
Master bedroom -- 1 King Size bed Middle bedroom -- 1 Queen Size bed
Living room couch -- 1 Double hide a bed Living room couch -- Will sleep 1 guest
- Trash must be bagged and placed in the collection bin and the lid must close and latch.
- Garbage pickup is Thursday.Collection bin must be at the end of the driveway by FM 515 Wednesday evening (week long rentals only). FAILURE TO HAVE TRASH BIN TO COLLECTION POINT WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF DEPOSIT
- IF YOUR TRASH DOES NOT FIT IN THE BIN IT MUST BE HAULED AWAY BY YOU
- ANY TRASH NOT HAULED AWAY WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF DEPOSIT
- Air conditioning/Heating…the lodge is on central Heating and Air Conditioning.The thermostat is located in the hallway.Keep thermostat at 68 degrees in the winter and 78 degrees in the summer.
- Refrigerator/Freezer/Kitchen Cabinets – load ice trays before leaving.Remove any items that are likely to perish easily.Leave condiments and non-perishable items for the next guests if you wish.DO NOT leave FISH and/or BAIT in freezer or refrigerator.Please clean up major spills/messes.
- Ensure all dishes are washed and at a minimum left in the drying rack provided or in the dish washer to air dry.
- There is no internet or Wi Fi but we do provide DVDS, a DVD player, and a small TV as well as some family friendly board games.Ensure all board games/movies are placed neatly back in their proper location.
- When leaving: close and lock all windows and doors, turn off fans/lights, set thermostat to temperature previously mentioned, and leave key on the dining room table.
- Secluded Lodge is “pet friendly”; clean up after your pets.Do Not use the good linens to dry off or remove mud from your pet…there are “mud towels” in the linen closet in the Master Bathroom.
- Please do not access the property at other times of the year when you are not renting the property.
- No outside grilling on the decks – please keep grills on the ground and monitor them.
- The lodge is on a Septic Tank, so be careful what you put down drains or in the toilet.Please use toilet paper provided.
- The RV site can only be rented in conjunction with a two night minimum lodge rental and is $35 + tax per day.This covers electrical/clear water connections (no black/grey water connections).Secluded Lodge does not provide any lines or other accommodations for the RV site other than what is listed.
YOU SHOULD FIND THE LODGE CLEAN AND EVERYTHING IN WORKING ORDER.
LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE CONDITION OF THE LODGE.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ENCOUTER SOMETHING BROKEN OR
SOMETHING BECOMES BROKEN DURING YOUR STAY.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY AND WE LOOK
FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT…
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE AN ENTRY IN THE GUEST LOG BOOK AND LEAVE THE KEY ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE!!
Michael Leverett (940) 867-1006
Amanda Leverett (940) 867-0535